From: Franz Fellner <alpine.art.de@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dolphin, CPU usage and process ID to which window.
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2020 15:00:44
1 On Tue Sep 8 13:40:03 2020, Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > On Tue, 8 Sep 2020 04:55:50 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 > > I have a lot of desktops here.  If I run that command in a Konsole, can
5 > > I still click to switch to the desktop that Dolphin is running on?  I
6 > > have to click to switch since the usual offender is on desktop 12, 13 or
7 > > 14.  I can't switch there with the F keys.  It seems something else uses
8 > > those shortcuts.
9 >
10 > Open a separate console on the desktop running Dolphin, or install
11 > kde-apps/yakuake to have a console wherever and whenever you want it.
12
13 Or scroll the mouse wheel on the pager/desktop switcher to switch
14 between desktops.
15 But Yakuake is probably the easiest solution.
16 You can also toggle "view on all desktops" for the console via the
17 context menu.