From: mad.scientist.at.large@××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] bounces
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2017 19:55:02
1 sorry, didn't realize that message posted, with getting a bounce message.  resubscribing solved the problem, please disregard the post.  as far as headers, difficult to get with my current free provider and i can't see any reason headers would tell me why, suddenly, emails to list are bouncing though it might tell me where.  obviously the server flaked as i was still getting email from the list but couldn't post.  the system told me the bellow email bounced, and it didn't get sent to me like my post usually do, definitely a server/list problem.
2
3 mad.scientist.at.large (a good madscientist)
4 --
5 "The U.S. intelligence community concluded in a report made public in January that the Kremlin sought to disrupt the 2016 election and sway the race in Trump's favor."  From "thehill.com".  Only Trump and his duplicitous supports try to say it was Clinton who conspired.  Frankly Trump is likely guilty of treason, the sooner he's impeached and indited the better, along with ALL of his supporters in goverment.
8 28. Oct 2017 13:45 by alan.mckinnon@×××××.com: