From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaranm@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb key question
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:38:44
1 On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:17:53 +0100 Antoine <melser.anton@×××××.com>
2 wrote:
3 | usb 1-4: new high speed USB device using ehci_hcd and address 2
4 | scsi0 : SCSI emulation for USB Mass Storage devices
5 | usb-storage: device found at 2
6 | usb-storage: waiting for device to settle before scanning
7 | Vendor: Model: USB Flash Memory Rev: 1.04
8 | Type: Direct-Access ANSI SCSI revision: 00
9 | Attached scsi generic sg0 at scsi0, channel 0, id 0, lun 0, type 0
10 | usb-storage: device scan complete
11 |
12 | But I can't seem to mount it... what dev do I mount?
13
14 You might need to run fdisk /dev/sd? then mkfs.* /dev/sd?? . If you
15 don't have a /dev/sd? , check your kernel for SCSI block device support.
18 Ciaran McCreesh : Gentoo Developer (The one that looks before leaping)
19 Mail : ciaranm at gentoo.org
20 Web : http://dev.gentoo.org/~ciaranm