From: Fernando Meira <fmeira@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] amaroK launching Kmail = virus?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 17:00:08
1 On 11/15/05, Andrew Gaydenko <a@××××××××.com> wrote:
2 >
3 > It isn't any more rather an attempt to send a bug report.
4 >
5 > ======= On Tuesday 15 November 2005 19:20, Jeff Smelser wrote: =======
6 > On Tuesday 15 November 2005 09:42 am, Fernando Meira wrote:
7 >
8 > > been using amaroK for a long time now, and just few days ago, something
9 > > weird started to happen.
10 > > At some point, when changing song, I get an error message saying that
11 > > amaroK was unable to launch Kmail.
12 > > I do not have Kmail, so I understand the problem.. but why amaroK wants
14 > > use Kmail?
15 > > Can this be a symptom a virus or worm trying to spread?
16 >
17 > Interesting.. Did the program error out? I do know it tries to send a
18 > stack
19 > trace when it errors out.
20 >
21 > Jeff
24 Yes, that's true.. it could be a bug report!
25 Some times, after pressing OK to the error window, amaroK goes off right
26 away, other times just after a few more songs...