From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: Gentoo Users List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] cdda2wav slightly missing start/end of tracks on 1 CD set
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 02:31:09
1 I think I had a (self-inflicted) problem sending this message the
2 first time. Here's hoping it works this time. Apologies for the dupe.
3
4 This is a problem on only one 2-CD set (I hope). It's probably
5 screwed up metadata...
6
7 * track audio_01.wav has a song that ends, a bit of silence, and I can
8 hear the first couple of bars of the song from audio_2.wav
9
10 * track audio_02.wav is missing the first couple of bars. The song
11 ends, followed by a bit of silence and the first couple of bars of the
12 song from audio_3.wav
13
14 * track audio_03.wav is missing the first couple of bars.
15 RINSE/LATHER/REPEAT
16
17 Question... is there a way to manually override the start-end times of
18 the tracks within cdda2wav or any other ripping app?
21 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
22 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications