From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.EDU>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Dual booting Dell with Windows 7
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 02:03:18
1 On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 11:51:21PM +0000, Mick wrote:
2 > > Please do write a page on the Wiki (or at least a summary of what you
3 > > did to this mailing list). This will be some handy information to
4 > > have.
5 >
6 > I have now succeeded at achieving what I wanted: to use the Windows 7
7 > boot manager (bootmgr.exe) which is the successor to NTLDR to
8 > chainload GRUB from it and so leave the Windows installation intact
9 > (at least until the warranty expires) ;-)
10 <rest snipped>
11
12 Wow. Awesome. Posts like this are why I absolutely love this mailing
13 list.
14
15 Thanks for putting this together.
16
17 W
18 --
19 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
20 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
21 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton