From: "Boyd Stephen Smith Jr." <bss03@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cntrl menu,other browser fnts (not wwwpage fnts)-firefox
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:20:29
1 On Sunday 18 December 2005 21:24, reader@×××××××.com wrote about
2 '[gentoo-user] Cntrl menu,other browser fnts (not wwwpage fnts)-firefox':
3 > Can anyone point me to documentation that tells how to control the
4 > various non www page fonts involved in firefox?
5 >
6 > I mean like the menus or what appears in the location box.
7
8 Firefox uses gtk for rendering so you need to change your gtk theme/fonts.
9
10 > The kde system settings appear to be ignored. And the help menu and
11 > release notes appear not to talk about it at all.
12
13 Since you are using kde, I suggest emerging x11-themes/gtk-engines-qt. It
14 will give you a kcontrol applet for changing your gtk theme and also
15 install a theme that uses qt to render the gtk widgets. Qt will use your
16 kde theme.
19 Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.
20 bss03@××××××××××.com
21 ICQ: 514984 YM/AIM: DaTwinkDaddy