From: Frank Steinmetzger <Warp_7@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] keyboard copy paste
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 11:23:37
1 Am Sonntag, 30. August 2009 schrieb Harry Putnam:
2
3 > Now I want to paste whats on the clipboard into an Xterm cmd line,
4 > without going to the mouse.
5 >
6 > I'm running recent Xfce4 desktop... but not finding a way to do this.
7 >
8 > Can I just steal whatever events happen when middle click on three
9 > button mouse and put them into a keyboard shortcut?
10 >
11 > How might I do that?
12
13 Pasting into an xterm or one of its clones can be done by Shift+Ins.
14 --
15 Gruß | Greetings | Qapla'
16 American beer is like having sex in a boat: fucking close to water.