From: wabenbau@×××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: The war continues.
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 03:34:53
1 Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net> wrote:
2
3 > 160318 wabenbau@×××××.com wrote:
4 > > Do you have installed the complete KDE4? If not, what packages
5 > > do you have installed to configure the look and feel of your KDE
6 > > apps ?
7 >
8 > None that I know of.
9 >
10 > >> I use Krusader & recommend it very highly for heavy file-lifting :
11 > >> have you tried it ? -- if not, do : you may well like it.
12 > > Is it possible to use tabs and just one panel ?
13 > > Does it have a tree mode ?
14 >
15 > Yes -- I don't know -- Yes. There are lots of useful features.
16
17 THX for your answer. But after playing around with KDE5 in an VM, I
18 think that I probably will try the new dolphin.
21 Regards
22 wabe