From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] VB - login from one Windows XP to another XP
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 01:52:50
1 I'm running Windows XP in VirtualBox.
2 I can NX to the running VB - Windows XP as (shadow or new) session.
3 But that doesn't help me.
4 Via "Shadow session" I would disturb the current user if I try to start another program.
5 Via "New" session I can not see Windows XP session as it is running.
6
7 So I think I have to start VB - Windows XP on my box and try to login to another (remote) VB - Windows XP
8 Is it possible?.
9
10 The user is running certain program, that uses database.
11 I'm trying to login to the remote Windows XP session and start the same program as an administrator (that uses that same database).
12
13 How to log-in from one windows XP to another over the network?
16 Joseph