From: ralph-gentoo@×××××××××.de
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Really weird network problem
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:38:09
1 Hi,
2
3 Can you give us a "route -n" plus your ifconfig settings?
4
5 If you've got wireshark or tcpdump, what packets do you capture?
6
7 Ralph
8
9 > I have some strange network problem: i can ping(icmp
10 > works), i can arping(arp works), my dns works, btw routes also looks ok,
11 > but then I try to open any site all i get is "request sent" message
12 > from links, or connection broken to
13 > x.x.x.x ... from conquer, and opera just displays empty pages,
14 > and i dont think i have firewall(I'am quite new to
15 > gentoo). Internet from windows and from livecd works without problems.
16 > My best gues is it`s something wrong with tcp, maybe someone had a
17 > similar problem
18 > and could share their experience?
19 > Thanks in advance. Sorry for english:)
22 For contact details, please see www.ralphholz.de.
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list