From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] udev hickup
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:30:13
1 From: Meino Christian Cramer <Meino.Cramer@×××.de>
2 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is the best solution still NIS+NFS?
3 Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 16:03:58 +0200 (CEST)
4
5 (ooops...sorry...wrong subject...)
6
7 Hi,
8
9 from time to time when shutdown is nearly complete (right before the
10 system's power goes down) udev spits a lot of messages onto the
11 console.
12
13 It way to fast to notice anything. I recognized only, that udev is
14 the one with the "famous last words".
15
16 I checked the file below /var/log for anything useful, but founnd
17 nothing.
18
19 Does anyone have any idea, what is triggering this "cry of the udev"
20 and what is going wrong there ?
21
22 Thank you very much for any help in advance!
23
24 Keep hacking!
25 mcc
26 --