From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Annoying structure of /var/db/pkg/<category>/<package-name> database
Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 19:16:17
1 Marc Joliet wrote:
2 > Am Fri, 10 May 2013 03:15:25 -0500
3 > schrieb Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>:
4 >
5 > [...]
6 >> I'm glad you posted this. I thought maybe I had hit a time warp or
7 >> something. Since he posted it twice, I guess he still doesn't like
8 it. :/
9 >>
10 >> Dale
11 >>
12 >> :-) :-)
13 >
14 > Hey now, let's give him a chance :) . He's trying something new and is
15 > attempting to get used to it and understand it.
19 Given how this list has put up with me this long, I certainly do the
20 same for someone else. lol I still don't think he likes having to type
21 all that stuff in tho. Honestly, me either.
22
23 I hope he knows about tab completion. If he didn't, he should now.
24 ;-) If my tab key breaks, I'm getting another keyboard, SOON.
25
26 Dale
27
29
30 P.S. Y'all be careful talking about putting up with me. :-)
33 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
34 how you interpreted my words!