From: Alexander Skwar <listen@×××××××××××××××.name>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Stefans posts
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:43:28
1 · Rasmus Andersen <rasmus@××××××.dk>:
2 > On Fri, Aug 18, 2006 at 10:11:44AM +0200, Alexander Skwar wrote:
3
4 >> On my system, he's "avoiding" the filters, as his messages don't have
5 >> a *HEADER* List-Id. And it's this header, on which I filter. Maybe you
6 >> do the same?
7 >
8 > FWIW, I see the same as Alexander.
9
10 Maybe others as well?
11
12 I'm posting this message over gmane. Let's see if the message comes
13 through just fine. If it does, then I think Stefan is somehow messing
14 the messages up.
15
16 We'll see.
17
18 Alexander Skwar
19 --
20 Der Pessimist ist jemand, der vorzeitig die Wahrheit erzählt.
21 -- Cyrano de Bergerac
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list