From: allan gottlieb <gottlieb@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Help with emerge error msg
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 15:45:51
1 On Sun, Mar 10 2019, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > On 10/03/2019 00:24, allan gottlieb wrote:
4 >> The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
5 >> inspector? ( icu )
6 >>
7 >> The above constraints are a subset of the following complete expression:
8 >> python_targets_python2_7 inspector? ( icu ssl ) npm? ( ssl )
9 >>
10 >> This seems more serious than a simple request to add the icu USE flag to
11 >> nodejs.
12 > That's actually exactly what that means. The ebuild states that if
13 > "inspector" is set, then you also need to set "icu" and "ssl".
14
15 Thank you corbin and nikos.
16
17 I guess I was led astray by the reference to python_targets* and thought
18 something more serious was being asked.
19
20 The build is now underway.
21
22 thanks again,