From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Full path in apache2 access_log?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 04:49:58
1 Is there any way to get apache2 to include a full path in its
2 access_log? That would be something like this:
3
4 domain.com/page.html
5
6 instead of this:
7
8 /page.html
9
10 If I can get a full path in the log, I can have webalizer report on
11 traffic per domain. The conventional method of using the vhost log
12 format for something like this won't work for me because it relies on
13 defining different ServerName directives via VirtualHost definitions
14 but I don't think apache knows which domain is actually being served.
15 I don't use any apache virtual host stuff. Domain identification is
16 handled by my shopping cart software.
17
18 - Grant
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list