From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Am I wrong?..
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2009 18:43:48
1 On Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:10:19 +0300, Arthur D. wrote:
2
3 > James Ausmus, I solved this proble long ago. I just curios,
4
5 So you're just ranting, you don't actually have a problem to solve and
6 your question was rhetorical venting?
7
8 > why it's not solved by portage?
9
10 What problem? That the default editor for visudo is set to the same as
11 the default editor for the rest of the system? I don't see that as a
12 problem. Lot's of people use Vim as their default editor. Gentoo lets you
13 use any editor you like, even something as arcane as Vim...
17 Neil Bothwick
18
19 I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.