From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: May GMN Tips and Tricks
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:56:35
1 On Thu, 22 May 2014 00:45:44 +0200
2 Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > On 22/05/2014 00:41, David Abbott wrote:
5 > > Hi Everyone,
6 > > We are putting together this months GMN [1] Looking for some content
7 > > to add to the "Tip of the month" section.
8 > > Regards
9 > > David
10 > >
11 > > [1] http://blogs.gentoo.org/news
12 >
13 > This month has been a treasure trove of such things here on
14 > gentoo-user.
15 >
16 > If you have the time, trawl the systemd and grub2 threads for some
17 > amazing tips.
18
19 I skipped those threads because I don't use systemd and I'm having no
20 trouble with grub, but now I've marked them to go back to when I have
21 time. So thanks for pointing me (and GMN and everyone) to them!