From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Distcc problems...
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:13:48
1 all my systems running distcc are missing a few links to compilers in
2 the distcc directories. Seemed to vary across systems.
3
4 one was a link to cc (found when compiling ccze for instance) but it was
5 always one of the less common calls.
6
7 The fix was to create a symlink to the generic version.
8
9 Check out /usr/lib/distcc/bin/ distcc and /usr/lib/ccache/bin/ if you
10 are using ccache for missing flavours of gcc.
11
12 Billk
13