From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Question for users of the Firefox browser
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 23:20:42
1 On Sun, 17 May 2015 22:54:19 +0100, Mick wrote:
2
3 > > Chromium now selects the whole URL when you click in the address bar.
4 > > I'm not sure when it started doing this but it was quite recently.
5 >
6 > This is not a problem at all, because this address bar
7 > auto-highlighting in Chromium does not take over the system clipboard.
8 > When I click once it selects the whole address and I can delete it,
9 > before I middle click to insert whatever was in the clipboard.
10
11 True, it's not that problem, but it is still a problem in other ways, or
12 an annoyance at best.
13
14 And unlike Firefox, there does not appear to be a way to change it.
18 Neil Bothwick
19
20 Isn't it a bit unnerving that doctors call what they do "practice?"