From: Mike Gilbert <floppym@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to Set Environment Variables in Ebuilds
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:03:56
1 On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:27 PM, Masanori Ogino
2 <masanori.ogino@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hello.
4 >
5 > I wrote an ebuild and it executes a small Python script bundled in the
6 > source. The Python script requires a environment variable to be set.
7 >
8 > I tried something like:
9 >
10 > NAME=value ${ECONF_SOURCE:-.}/script_file.py
11 >
12 > and
13 >
14 > export NAME=value
15 > ${ECONF_SOURCE:-.}/script_file.py
16 >
17 > but the both fail to pass the parameter via the environment variable to the
18 > script.
19 >
20 > How can I do it? Please point it out if I overlooked something.
23 Either of the method you listed about should work.
24
25 Are you sure the script is looking for an environment variable?