From: Ian K <omega_2_1@×××××.ca>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenOfficeWriter: wee small fonts
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:03:31
1 Christoph Eckert wrote:
2
3 >Hi,
8 >>Today, I started OpenOfficeWriter, and I only got wee small
9 >>fonts. When setting the font size to 96 and zomming the
10 >>document to 200% the text still appears in a size like 9px
11 >>on the screen.
15 >sorry for the traffic, but I just noticed that it mainly
16 >happened for some fonts (including times) which have a
17 >printer symbol in front of it (Postscript fonts?) in the
18 >fonts popup menu.
19 >
20 >The others (TrueType?) behave OK. Weird. Any hints?
23 >Thanks & best regards
26 > ce
29 Maybe the update changed some things in X.org's configuration file?
30 Thats my best guess.....
31 Ian

omega_2_1.vcf text/x-vcard