From: "Frédéric Grosshans" <frederic.grosshans.1995@×××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] No /dev/sda1 with Klingston usb disk. Wrong lsusb output.
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:15:09
1 Le mercredi 19 avril 2006 à 10:41 +0800, David a écrit :
2 > On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 10:59:00PM +0800, Fr?d?ric Grosshans wrote:
3 > > I'll try when I'm back home (in may)
4 > If you are in Beijing,
5 > it is easy to do the test using an external usb hub with it's own
6 > power supply for free. Because Beijing has the biggest computer market
7 > in north of China!
8 > Simply, you go to one of the sereral big computer stores on the
9 > Zhong Guan Cun street, the street is near Beijing University, and ask
10 > for a free test with the usb hub. If it works, you can buy it with 10 or
11 > 15 dollars or cheaper!
12 > You'd better ask your host to come with you for bargain!
13 Thanks for the suggestion. I keep that address for the time I come in
14 Beijing. But I'm in Shanghaï :-(
15 >
16 > By the way, I'm in Beijing now, if you are in Beijing too, you can
17 > call me for more help.:-(
18
19 Thanks a lot. I keep receiving proofs of chinese hospitality every day
20 since I'm here, but I didn't expect to receive one through this mailing
21 list :-)
22
23 Cheers,
24