From: Jason Ausmus <AusmusJa@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] gnome2_src_unpack: command not found [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 17:33:48
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: richard.j.fish@×××××.com
3 > [mailto:richard.j.fish@×××××.com] On Behalf Of Richard Fish
4 > Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:32 PM
5 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
6 > Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] gnome2_src_unpack: command not found
9 > 2. portage is using a different gnome2.eclass file for some reason
12 Yep.
15 > For #2, my guess is you will find a gnome2.eclass in one of
16 > your overlay directories. In fact, I am almost sure this is
17 > the problem.
18
19 Yep.
20
21 > PS, the emerge --info output was what prompted this
22 > reply...seeing that you used a portage overlay got me
23 > thinking about how that could be messing up things...
24 >
25 > --
26 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
30 Thanks so much Richard. I found an alternate gnome2.eclass in one of my
31 overlay directories, just as you suggested. When I renamed that to
32 gnome2.eclass.old, emerging atk was immediately successful.
33
34 Thanks for the help!
35
36 Jason