From: Jeff Rollin <jeff.rollin@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Ridiculous amount of borkage in portage
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 23:06:17
1 In the last episode, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2 HV> On Sonntag, 1. April 2007, Jeff Rollin wrote:
3 HV> > Hi
4 HV> >
5 HV> > Am I the only one seeing a ridiculous amount of borkage in Gentoo this
6 HV> > week?
7 HV> yes, you are.
8 HV>
9 HV> Have you filed bugs?
10
11 No, for the simple reason that I first wanted to post to this list to see if
12 other people have been having trouble. I don't mind filing bugs, but I don't
13 want to trawl through bugtracker only to find that all of my bugs have
14 already been reported.
15
16 Jeff.
17 --
18 For a successful technology, reality must take precedence
19 over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
20
21 Richard Phillips Feynman, American physicist, 11/5/18-15/2/88
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list