From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Offline Update
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:33:55
1 Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> It's been a while since I did this so, does he need to run emerge
4 >> --metadata like used to be needed a long time ago?
5 > Metadata is included in the tree now, so probably not necessary I would guess.
9 I thought it was changed but wasn't sure. I remember seeing all those
10 files going by when I sync. I just wasn't sure if that was the same
11 thing as it used to be.
12
13 Thanks for the info. Now to remember that in the future. :/
14
15 Dale
16
20 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!