From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: update-modules obsolete?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 13:04:52
1 Joost Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On Monday 20 June 2011 18:02:54 Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> Yea, I have a 3 lb mini sledge hammer. I sometimes put it right beside
5 >> my puter and give it a evil look with the one good eye I got. If that
6 >> don't work, I ask on here. o_O If that don't work, I put the hammer
7 >> to work. So far, the hammer has been just a threat. Thank goodness for
8 >> this list. ;-) Now if you don't have a hammer, here you go:
9 >>
10 >> http://www.studentfreestuff.com/beat_up_the_pc.php
11 >>
12 >> Have fun !!!
13 >>
14 >> Dale
15 >>
16 >> :-) :-)
17 >>
18 > Better to show this video to the computer:
19 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbcMOR-9Lms
20 >
21 > :)
25 Oh the geeky guy looked like he had windoze. He was plenty pissed at
26 the end. Can a person act that mad? It had to be real.
27
28 lol
29
30 Dale