From: Iain Buchanan <iaindb@××××××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] HyperThreading won't activate
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 01:28:54
1 On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 21:10 -0400, Statux wrote:
2 > On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 18:00 -0700, Mark Knecht wrote:
3 >
4 > Well I manage an electronics department somewhere in this world so
5 > getting a new keyboard won't be an issue (just a little money). I've
6 > been so happy using my Microsoft keyboard which is relatively new ;)
7
8 I know its a workaround and not a fix, but if you want to keep using the
9 same keyboard, try using one of those ps2-usb adaptors. I think they're
10 pretty generic (I've used them with different keyboards before, and they
11 seem to work ok). You might find some of your keycodes change for your
12 mm keys though.
13
14 HTH,
15 --