From: "Леонид Моргун" <morgunl@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Great problems with ATI Mobility X700
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 18:38:11
1 It behaves so strange that I have no words :)
2 At first, I cannot config any drivers, not fglrx, not radeon. I mean, they
3 work, but DRI is off
4 But it isn't the problem. I believe if I spend a littli bit more time with it,
5 it will work. The strangest thing is that:
6 1) radeon driver -- when I switch virtual console (ctrl+alt+f3), there are a
7 lot of problems with image -- it breaks and doesn't restores to the normal
8 state
9 2) fglrx -- when I switch to another console -- I just see thne black screen!
10
11 Kernel: 2.6.19-r2 (the same thing with 2.6.18, but the second problem doesn't
12 exists in 2.6.17)
13 Hardware: ATI Mobility Radeon X700 on ACER Aspire 3020
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list