From: Daevid Vincent <daevid@××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] Shell through the web
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:22:13
1 i used to run a java ssh client. do a google search for "java ssh" and see
2 some. mindterm was the one i think i used.
3
4 D.Vin
7 _____
8
9 From: James Colby [mailto:jcolby@×××××.com]
10 Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 9:22 PM
11 To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
12 Subject: [gentoo-user] Shell through the web
15 Hi All -
16
17 I am wondering if anyone has any suggestions of a way to get to a shell over
18 the web using only port 80 or port 443. I would like to be able to open up
19 a shell on my gentoo box from , but I am behind a firewall. I have
20 searched sourcforge and freshmeat and have not had any luck. Is anyone
21 doing this that may have a suggestion/advice for me?
24 Thanks for your replies,
25 James