From: Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sun SparcStation 5 (Gentoo LiveCD)
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 07:54:31
1 Grzegorz Sójka wrote:
2 > Hi there!
3 >
4 > I decided to set up GenToo linux on Sun SparcStation 5. Since this
5 > computer is quite old (32 bit architecture, 170MHz CPU) I need a bit
6 > older version of Getoo (I do not think that this old hardware is
7 > supported by new versions). So my question is where can I find the
8 > Gentoo 2004.x LiveCD for SPARC? I did search ftp archives but
9 > unfortunately I was not able to find it.
10
11 Try the gentoo-sparc list, they can give you more specific help and
12 definitely tell you whether you need an older LiveCD.
13
14 Thanks,
15 Donnie