From: Sylvain Chouleur <neolistic@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Beryl: white square
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 09:54:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I tried to install beryl on my unstable gentoo (so I've the version 0.2.1)
4 but when I launch it, I've got the famous white square. I've tried a lot of
5 things which I've read from forums but with no results.
6
7 I've a ATI Radeon Mobility U1 (Radeon IGP 320 M) and I'm using the free
8 driver: radeon (from the package xf86-video-ati) because fglrx doesn't works
9 with my card.
10
11 here is the output of beryl when I launch it:
12 **************************************************************
13 * Beryl system compatiblity check *
14 **************************************************************
15
16 Detected xserver : AIGLX
17
18 Checking Display :0.0 ...
19
20 Checking for XComposite extension : passed (v0.3)
21 Checking for XDamage extension : passed
22 Checking for RandR extension : passed
23 Checking for XSync extension : passed
24
25 Checking Screen 0 ...
26
27 libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
28 Checking for GLX_SGIX_fbconfig : passed
29 Checking for GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap : passed
30 Checking for non power of two texture support : passed
31 Checking maximum texture size : passed (2048x2048)
32
33 libGL warning: 3D driver claims to not support visual 0x4b
34 beryl: No GLXFBConfig for default depth, falling back on visinfo.
35 Reloading options
38 Do you have any idea to resolve my problem?
39
40 Thanks a lot
41 Sylvain Chouleur
42
44 Windows Live Messenger sur i-mode™ : dialoguez avec vos amis depuis votre
45 mobile comme sur PC ! http://mobile.live.fr/messenger/bouygues/
48 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list