From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: 2.6.23-gentoo-r7 causes blinking X display
Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 01:30:41
1 On 2008-05-10, Alex Schuster <wonko@×××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > Grant Edwards writes:
3 >
4 >> On 2008-05-09, Ian Hilt <ian.hilt@×××××.com> wrote:
5 >> > Did you rebuild the nvidia-drivers module?
6 >>
7 >> Yes. The exact same version of nvidia-drivers was being used
8 >> for both kernels.
9 >
10 > Any other changes with things that could possibly influence the building
11 > of the drivers, like X libraries and such?
12
13 I don't think so. I rebuilt the nvidia-drivers for both
14 kernels within minutes of each other without changing anything
15 else. At least that's what I thought I did. I'll rebuild them
16 again to make sure.
19 Grant Edwards grante Yow! ... bleakness...
20 at desolation... plastic
21 visi.com forks...
24 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list