From: Alexander Pilipovsky <alexander.pilipovsky@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Lost free space on /
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:27:46
1 Dale написав(ла):
2 > Alexander Pilipovsky wrote:
6 > If you unmount /home, does any file show up under /home then? Keep in
7 > mind, if you have files in for example /home then mount a new partition
8 > on /home, the old files are still on the root partition. It just mount
9 > /home on top of the old file on the root partition.
10 >
11 > I'm assuming the /media/* directories are CD, DVD or some other
12 > removable media? If not, unmount those and check to see if anything is
13 > hiding under there.
14 >
15 > Hope this helps.
16 >
17 > Dale
18 >
20 Thanks, really, it may be... I wrote DVD a few hours ago and after
21 reboot with unmounting all partitions all O'k.
24 Alexander Pilipovsky aka Engraver