From: Vaeth <vaeth@××××××××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Is there a way to automate rsync of updated portage tree across multiple boxes without each having to pull it down from a gentoo mirror
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:27:35
1 > Could you please use a mail client which insert correctly the fields
2 > "In-Reply-To" ans "Reference" ?
3
4 Thanks for the hint, I was not aware of this. But unfortunately, it
5 appears that it is not just a question of the mail client:
6 I am subsribed to the list as post-only (for several reasons which I do
7 not want to discuss now) and I am actually reading/replying the
8 usenet copy linux.gentoo.user of this list.
9 If you know how I could find out (and use with pine) the correct data
10 in this way, I would be glad to do so, but I am afraid it is impossible.
11
12 However, due to lack of time this will probably anyway be the last
13 falsely referencing posting for quite a while: my frequent postings in
14 the previous days were really a big exception.