From: czernitko <czernitko@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Full disk encryption
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 15:41:59
1 Hello, thanks for your response, Neil!
2 As for dmcrypt usage, what do you think about truecrypt or pgp whole disk
3 encryption as alternatives to dmcrypt?
4 I would like to have only one partition with all home directories on it,
5 and I would like to avoid usage of initrd as I don't use it now and I would
6 like to keep it that way if possible.
7
8 Peter
11 2011/11/30 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>