From: Aleksey Kunitskiy <alexey.kv@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kde-4.1 SLOT in kdesvn-portage
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 21:39:08
1 On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 12:14 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I use the kdesvn-portage overlay (the portage one, not the paludis-only one).
5 > To still stay this side of sanity, I emerged the 4.1.1 SLOT.
6 >
7 > I updated layman -S today only to find that the entire kde-4.1 SLOT has been
8 > removed. Can someone confirm? Am I actually dreaming? Anyone know why a
9 > perfectly reasonable set of ebuilds were removed?\
10
11 It was moved to the kde-testing overlay.
12 layman -d kdesvn-portage && layman -a kde-testing
15 Best regards,
16 Aleksey Kunitskiy