From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: A quick test of su [SOLVED]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:03:37
1 On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:12:50 +0200, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
2
3 > Oh, don't know if it's possible on local login. Anyway, I was just
4 > curious. PAM and ConsoleKit were two things that got installed by
5 > default (desktop profile) and I couldn't even find a use for them, so I
6 > removed both and didn't see any difference, so I was just wondering
7 > what they were good for in the first place :P
8
9 I run with USE=-pam but I know it can be used for things like keyfile
10 based logins.
14 Neil Bothwick
15
16 My Go this amn keyboar oesn't have any 's.