From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qmail queue delete help
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:13:02
1 Stefan Onken wrote:
2 > Am Freitag, 21. April 2006 16:54 schrieb El Nino:
3 >
4 >> My Question:-
5 >>
6 >> 1) how to delete un preprocessed(not yet preprocessed) messages
7 >> in the qmail queue?
8 >
9 > http://packages.gentoo.org/search/?sstring=qmhandle
13 Yes he said he was using qmhandle so I don't mentioning it again is
14 unlikely to help.
15
16 IIRC I always ended up stopping qmail, deleting the queue, and then
17 recreating it, but I was usually trying to delete 100k+ emails. I don't
18 recall there being a way to delete mails in the preprocessed queue with
19 qmhandle, but things might has changed since I last used it. I would not
20 delete the queue on a production system without practicing a few times
21 on a dev box. qmail tends to be touchy with it's queue.
22
23 I'd also check Life with Qmail.
24
25 kashani