From: Joseph <syscon780@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] nxserver-freenx - user nx not allowed because account is locked
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:15:09
1 On 03/19/09 10:51, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 >> So at this point I'm back to square one in log/messages I get:
3 >> User nx not allowed because account is locked
4 >
5 >Oh, try to give user nx a password on your system. It uses ssh keys
6 >to login, so it doesn't even matter what the password is. Just don't
7 >make it something easily guessed/brute-force like "nx" or "1234" or
8 >else you might have some unwanted guests in your system :)
9
10 I'm a git of confused as to which ssh key is the client using as I did not transfer any ssh public key to the client machine.
11 (Yes, I know how ssh login works)
12
13 Do I need to transfer ssh key from: /etc/nxserver/users.id_dsa.pub
14 to my client machine?
17 #Joseph
18 GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7