From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: swaps mounted randomly [not out of the woods yet]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 00:25:30
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Wed, 18 Mar 2020 16:46:35 -0700, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
3 >
4 >> On 2020-03-18 18:25, Dale wrote:
5 >>
6 >>> BTW, can a label be changed without redoing the file system? I seem to
7 >>> recall that being done during the file system creation.
8 >> Yes, e2label for ext[2-4] , fatlabel for vfat. Don't know about others
9 >> but probably most of them allow something similar.
10 > For btrfs: btrfs filesystem label
11 > For swap: swaplabel
16 Thanks to both.  I use ext2 and ext4 but the others may help someone
17 else who runs up on this.  I actually did a typo once but noticed it
18 before I used the file system for anything and just used up arrow and
19 corrected my typo.
20
21 Thanks again.
22