From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] VirtualBox
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 00:58:03
1 On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM, john <john@×××××××××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2 > Any one having issues with version 4 of VirtualBox.
3 >
4 > Mouse integration does not work any more. I can no longer use mouse
5 > within VirtualBox.
6 >
7 > I have disabled/enabled mosue integration.
11 > --------------
12 > John D Maunder
13 > john@×××××××××××××××××××.uk
16 Hi John,
17 I'm having a few issues with it, but not specifically any mouse
18 problems. I run both Gentoo and Win7 VMs, and I run the Gentoo VMs on
19 both Gentoo and Win7 hosts. The mouse has been a little touchy within
20 the Gentoo VM on a Win7 host, at least the first day or two. However I
21 followed the guide I found and enabled the additions package in
22 rc-update and things got better. No mouse problems with any of the VMs
23 on my Gentoo host.
24
25 My big problem is that a perfectly working Win7 VM under 3.?.? now
26 'pauses' at odd times. It's working fine, but I come back and hour
27 later and it's all grayed out. I unpause it and it is working again
28 for another hour. The same VM under the previous version didn't do
29 this ever.
30
31 - Mark