From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: NEURAL NET SOFTWARE
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 19:08:23
1 On 2008-03-18, Gavin Seddon <gavin.m.seddon@×××××××××××××.uk> wrote:
2
3 >>>> HI DOES ANYONE KNOW OF GOOD TRAINABLE NN SOFTWARE ON PORTAGE?
4 >>> No, afraid not.
5 >>>
6 >>> But I do know a good howto that tells you where the Caps Lock key is and
7 >>> how to press it.
8 >>
9 >> Maybe he didn't spend the extra money for the lowercase option
10 >> on his ADM3 terminal...
11
12 I got a bit curious and found this web page:
13
14 http://www.decodesystems.com/lsi-adm3-kit.html
15
16 I used quite a few of those terminals when I was in Univeristy.
17 They didn't have a microprocessor: just a big board chock-full
18 of 7400-series ttl logic and a 40-pin UART over in the corner.
19
20 It must have been later that the ADM3a came out with lower-case
21 support. That was plush (though a bit ugly, since I think it
22 was still 5x7 without descenders).
23
24 There are some better ADM3 pictures at
25
26 http://www.thepcmuseum.net/hardware.php
27
28 The ones I remember were the smaller without the numeric keypad
29 (with the little brightness knob above the keyboard on the
30 right-hand side). Except we had really ugly light-blue ones...
33 Grant
37 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list