From: Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Big emerge world killed networking
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 21:57:51
1 > > > Nice Dirk, but now I get:
2 > > >
3 > > > We require dhcpcd-1.3.22_p4-r10
4 > > >
5 > > > and I have r11 which is the latest stable. r10 isn't even in the
6 > > > tree. Would upgrading to ~x86 dhcpcd 2.0.0 possibly fix this?
7 > >
8 > > At least on my laptop I have dhcpcd 2.0.0 and I don't get this error, so
9 > > chances are good :-)
10 > >
11 > > HTH...
12 > >
13 > > Dirk
14 >
15 > Upgrading to dhcpcd-2.0.0 did fix that error but wpa_supplicant just
16 > times out trying to connect now. Any suggestions? I would think the
17 > only thing to do would be to run back through my packages of network
18 > related stuff from before this big upgrade.
19 >
20 > - Grant
21
22 Upgrading to ~x86 wpa_supplicant fixed this.
23
24 - Grant
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list