From: William Kenworthy <billk@×××××××××.au>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cpufreq and 2006.0
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 12:50:11
1 >From what I can see of the livecd kernel, its there (and at least
2 partially modular), but is not recognising the sonys speedstep. I am
3 not having much luck with google. The cpufreq tools dont appear to be
4 present which may be a problem. I am groping a bit in the dark here!
5
6 I looked at the doc below some time back and decided that cpufreq was a
7 joke and went with speedfreq - unfortunatly a bad choice as gentoo
8 doesnt support it any more :(