From: CJoeB <colleen.beamer@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Dumb KDE Question
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 18:21:56
1 Hi,
2
3 I'm getting better .... recently updated to KDE 4.4 - 200+ packages that
4 needed to be updated (including those that weren't KDE apps) and I had a
5 bit of jumping through hoops to get everything installed - build
6 failures, blocks, etc. but managed to do everything by myself with a
7 little help from google! ;-)
8
9 Anyway, the question is this .... I managed to do something (and I can't
10 figure out what) so that now, when I minimize a running application in
11 KDE, the application doesn't dock on the panel. Can't seem to find a
12 setting to change this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
13 The Alt-Tab thing works so I can get the applications back, but I would
14 prefer to see them docked on the panel.
15
16 Thanks in advance.
17
18 Colleen