From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 15:27:14
1 On Wednesday 08 September 2010 17:14:13 Jonathan wrote:
2 > On Tue, 7 Sep 2010 22:49:37 +0200
3 >
4 > Volker Armin Hemmann <volkerarmin@××××××××××.com> wrote:
5 > > > We go in circles here. NNTP is be default organzed in threads. You
6 > > > don't open a topic that you are not interested in, even if the thread
7 > > > has 500 messages. Nothing to filter.
8 > >
9 > > emails too. But you still get the 'new mails' indicator.
10 >
11 > Claws mail has a Ignore thread mark.
12 > Which I'm about to use on this thread.
13
14 So does KMail, but never tested what it actually does.
15 Maybe I should on this one...