From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Slightly OT but interesting nonetheless...
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 11:22:35
1 On Monday 26 Sep 2011 23:21:56 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > On Monday 26 September 2011 22:45:20 Alan McKinnon wrote:
3 > > It's unrealistic to support everything you ever did forever
4 > > like MS tried to do (IE6 is *still* hanging around somehow...)
5 >
6 > Tell me about it! IE6 is the nastiest pain in the backside of any
7 > webmaster. I keep having to abandon pretty enhancements of my site because
8 > IE6 makes a mess of them.
9
10 You can use MSIE6 conditional statements in your html to feed this muppet what
11 ever stripped down code it will be able to render in terms of CSS and images.
12 --
13 Regards,
14 Mick