From: Michael Mol <mikemol@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Apologize to everyone for my nonprofessional
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:54:51
1 On Fri, Oct 14, 82011 at 11:43 AM, Lavender <448463782@××.com> wrote:
2 > First of all I think I should apologize for my poor English , you must be
3 > very painful to read my letters.
4 > I'm a Chinese student and my English is not very well , actually  it's suck.
5 > So I will pay attention to making
6 > letters more clear to understand.
7 >
8 > To be honest, I'm not good at writing e-mails as most Chinese does . We
9 > almost don't use e-mail . I know
10 > the letters I send don't have a clear subject and its contents are verbose ,
11 > so I'm really sorry , I won't do that
12 > any longer.
13
14 Very much appreciated!
17 > Michael Mol , you're right , I should reply in time, but you know it
18 > is 11:00 pm here when it is 7:00 am or 8:00 am in
19 > your place , maybe I went to bed and forgot this next morning . But it's not
20 > an excuse for me , so I will note it .
21
22 Hey, we've all got lives outside this mailing list. Except Dale, perhaps. :)
25 > You said there're no line-breaks in my letters , I'm not very clear about
26 > this, can you send a screenshot for me ?
27 > It is all normall in my mailbox .
28
29 This one came across fine, but see the attached screenshot. (Not sure
30 if the list will filter it. If the attachment doesn't make it through,
31 I'll link to the file)
34 > At last I want to explain why I don't try some methods you provide . I like
35 > to reach the essence of one thing , I want
36 > to know exactly why it should be this but not that . So the letters I reply
37 > become more and more simple , I will control myself to reply
38 > clearly.
39
40 I hope your experiences on this mailing list help you refine your
41 language skills. Sounds like you're reasonably motivated. :)
45 :wq

No-line-breaks.PNG image/png