From: Dale <dalek@××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: OT im more just curious
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 01:18:56
1 Tony Stohne wrote:
4 > hehe, there are some experienced guys (& gals?) on the list.
5 > I'm 44. I remember Imsai 8080, Apple II/III and others. In Sweden
6 > we had those little boxes known as ABC80 (and later ABC800 with
7 > 16 colors and somewhat better graphical resolution). Other boxes
8 > are PDP11/70, various PET/Commodore, Ataris et al. I'm felling a huge
9 > wave of nostalghia here :)
10 >
11 > Of course, there were the Mcaintoshes, IBM PC/XT etc.
12 >
13 > //T
14
15 Is a Vic-20 considered a computer? That was my first one if it was.
16 God that thing was slow. Could you imagine compiling Open Office on
17 that? Mine had like 8K of ram I think. That was to long ago to remember.
18
19 Gosh, I need to stop thinking about this stuff. I feel old now.
20
21 Dale
22
24 --
25 www.myspace.com/-remove-me-dalek1967
26
27 Copy n paste then remove the -remove-me- part.
30 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list